The proper types and coverages of insurance are critical for the protection of your business. Insurance Basics provides you with an overview of your business insurance needs. Consult an insurance agent for your specific needs.
For more information on this topic, see the links listed below of articles posted on related Web sites.
Importance of Insurance
- Insurance – Small Business Notes -- Because there are so many kinds of businesses and subsequent risks they may face, there are a wide variety of insurance types, not all of them necessary for every business.
- Examining Insurance Needs is Essential to Marketing – Direct Marketing and Tourism Handbook, University of Arizona – Insurance is as necessary as quality products or a good location in a direct marketing operation.
- Managing Risk for Farm Direct and Ag Tourism Ventures – Agriculture, Food and Rural Development -- Discusses some of the basic components of risk management for farm direct marketing and agritourism ventures as it relates to liability issues.
- Insuring Your Business – Entrepreneur.com -- Don't let a few disastrous moments destroy your life's work.
Types of Insurance
- Business Insurance – Lawyers.com -- Purchasing property and liability insurance for your business can protect you from unforeseen disaster and make it easier to sleep at night.
- Risk Management – BizMove.com -- The subjects discussed in this guide should heighten your awareness of business insurance and encourage you to consider carefully the various insurance programs and options available on the market.