Nebraska State Resources
- Cooperative Nebraska Research, Education & Extension Service Partners.
- Nebraska Cooperative Council.
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture.
- Nebraska Fact Sheet, Economic Research Service, USDA - This specific fact sheet includes current data on population, per capita income, earnings per job, poverty rates, employment, unemployment, farm and farm-related jobs, farm characteristics, farm financial characteristics, top ag commodities, top export commodities and top counties in ag sales.
- Nebraska Farmers' Markets.
- Nebraska USDA Rural Development.
- Nebraska Cooperative Development Center.
- More Links:
- Food Processing Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- GROW Nebraska - Promotion, marketing and education of products made or designed in Nebraska.
- Nebraska Business
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture Laws and Regulations.
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development.
- Nebraska Department of Tourism.
- The Small Business Resource - Designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs solve problems and locate key public and private organizations and individuals. These are business decision makers - businessmen and women looking to expand their operations, relocate companies and plan a business startup.
- Vintage Nebraska - Promotion and marketing of Nebraska's grape and wine industry and related industries.
Reviewed February 2015.
Rural Opportunity and Stewardship Program Asst. Director
Center for Rural Affairs
(402) 687-2100, ext. 1008
University of Nebraska Lincoln
Nebraska Cooperative Development Center