Nebraska State Resources
- Cooperative Nebraska Research, Education & Extension Service Partners.
- Nebraska Cooperative Council.
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture.
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture Directories - Farmers' markets, fresh produce, organic, food and meat, diversified livestock
- Christmas Tree Growers Directory
- Nebraska Fact Sheet, Economic Research Service, USDA - This specific fact sheet includes current data on population, per capita income, earnings per job, poverty rates, employment, unemployment, farm and farm-related jobs, farm characteristics, farm financial characteristics, top ag commodities, top export commodities and top counties in ag sales.
- Nebraska Farmers' Markets.
- Nebraska USDA Rural Development.
- Nebraska Cooperative Development Center.
- Nebraska Network for Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
- Nebraska SARE - Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture Society
- More Links:
- Food Processing Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- GROW Nebraska - Promotion, marketing and education of products made or designed in Nebraska.
- Nebraska Business
- Nebraska Our Best to You (Nebraska-grown) labeling program
- Nebraska Food Cooperative
- Lone Tree Foods
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture Laws and Regulations.
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development.
- Nebraska Department of Tourism.
- The Small Business Resource - Designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs solve problems and locate key public and private organizations and individuals. These are business decision makers - businessmen and women looking to expand their operations, relocate companies and plan a business startup.
- Vintage Nebraska - Promotion and marketing of Nebraska's grape and wine industry and related industries.
Reviewed February 2015.
Farm and Community Program Asst. Director
Center for Rural Affairs
University of Nebraska Lincoln
Nebraska Cooperative Development Center