Land Use and Sequestration
- Agricultural Research Combats Global Warming - Don Hofstrand - September 2010
- Indirect Land Use: The Folly of Over-Indulgent Environmentalism? - Mark Edelman - January 2010
- Using Biochar Systems to Sequester Carbon - Don Hofstrand - January 2010
- More Perspectives on Indirect Land Use Change Effects - William Jaeger - December 2009
- Biochar - A Multitude of Benefits - Don Hofstrand - December 2009
- The Global Warming and Land Use Impact of Corn Ethanol Produced at the Illinois River Energy Center – University of Illinois.
- Agriculture and Land Use – IPCC.
- The Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Land Resources, Water Resources, and Biodiversity in the United States – U.S. Climate Change Science Program.
- The Climatic Impact of Land Use Change – ScienceDirect.com.
- Carbon Sequestration in Agriculture and Forestry
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Potential in U.S. Forestry and Agriculture
- Economics of Sequestering Carbon in the U.S. Agriculture Sector – USDA.